Twice a year the library staff display their current book favorites for you to read and enjoy. Rate the books you read from the display by submitting a ballot at your branch in order to enter a drawing for a $25 gift card. Check out what the library staff considers current "good reads" and give us your feedback on our choices by voting at a branch and posting a comment.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Dewey: The Small Town Library Cat Who Touched the World by Vicki Myron

No one could have predicted the impact one small orange kitten left in a book drop on a freezing cold Midwestern night would have on a small community in Iowa. This sweet story is for cat lovers and library lovers alike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked this book. I still can't figure out why I slowed down to read it, but am glad i did. I actully teared up. I'm certainly not a cat person.