Twice a year the library staff display their current book favorites for you to read and enjoy. Rate the books you read from the display by submitting a ballot at your branch in order to enter a drawing for a $25 gift card. Check out what the library staff considers current "good reads" and give us your feedback on our choices by voting at a branch and posting a comment.

Friday, January 2, 2009

My Enemy's Cradle by Sara Young


When in Nazi-occupied Holland, Anneke, a young Dutch woman, becomes pregnant by a German soldier, she is sent by her father to a Lebensborn, a maternity home for the mothers of German babies. Her Jewish cousin, Cyrla; however, takes her place.

1 comment:

Emilee said...

I loved this book! Sara Young had a way of captivating my heart with her story. She kept my interest the whole way through and that is difficult to do. I recommend this book to everyone.