Twice a year the library staff display their current book favorites for you to read and enjoy. Rate the books you read from the display by submitting a ballot at your branch in order to enter a drawing for a $25 gift card. Check out what the library staff considers current "good reads" and give us your feedback on our choices by voting at a branch and posting a comment.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Pushing Up Daisies by Rosemary Harris

When a transplanted city girl moves to the suburbs to start a gardening business, she finds herself digging up more than just the petunias.

3 comments:

Rosemary Harris said...

So glad to find myself here. I love Utah..particularly the national parks. Canyonlands is my favorite - I've camped in both the Islands in the Sky and Needles areas, and the Confluence must be one of the 10 most beautiful places on the planet.
Hope you enjoy Pushing Up Daisies. Book two in the series is called The Big Dirt Nap (Feb. 2009)
Cheers,
Rosemary

Jewel said...

Read this book on patron recommendation. It was nice read. I am starting Book 2 now.

Jewel said...

Read the first book on a recommendation, and found it great fun. I am starting in on no. 2.