Twice a year the library staff display their current book favorites for you to read and enjoy. Rate the books you read from the display by submitting a ballot at your branch in order to enter a drawing for a $25 gift card. Check out what the library staff considers current "good reads" and give us your feedback on our choices by voting at a branch and posting a comment.

Friday, January 1, 2010

ALL OTHER NIGHTS by Dara Horn

Jacob Rappaport, the scion of a wealthy Jewish family flees home and enlists in the Union Army. Because of his unique connections, he is sent on espionage missions which include being ordered to kill his uncle and marry a beautiful Confederate spy.
Place a Request

Author webpage:
Author interview:
Author interview:

Read-a-Likes

2 comments:

Shaye Todd said...

This is such a great book. Inspiring, and captivating from cover to cover!

Kristi said...

I have to admit that I liked the book a lot more than I thought I was going to. I thought that it was going to be a typical spy book with a typical spy relationship between the two characters but it was so much more. It was a book that I could not because I wanted to know what was going to happen next. If you like historical fiction (as I do) and a good love story then I would recommend reading "All Other Nights"