Twice a year the library staff display their current book favorites for you to read and enjoy. Rate the books you read from the display by submitting a ballot at your branch in order to enter a drawing for a $25 gift card. Check out what the library staff considers current "good reads" and give us your feedback on our choices by voting at a branch and posting a comment.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

THE 13TH HOUR by Richard Doetsch

A tale told in reverse finds an innocent man sitting in jail after being accused of his wife's murder and given an opportunity by a stranger to go back in time to discover what happened, an opportunity that poses a painful dilemma.

Reserve Book
Reserve Audiobook

Author’s Website
Author’s Biography
Book Trailer

Read-a-Likes

9 comments:

Ruby Cheesman said...

You'll have a hard time putting down this very original thriller. I was up until 2am finishing it!

alisonwonderland said...

This is the one on the list that I've picked to read first!

alisonwonderland said...

Very compelling and unique! I posted a review on my blog here.

Britt said...

My review of The 13th Hour

Anonymous said...

Very good plotline.

Anonymous said...

Loved it! I read it in less than 1 day. I couldn't put it down.

Anonymous said...

I loved this! I couldn't put it down!

Anonymous said...

Out of the 7 Reader's Choice books that I have read this Fall, I rate this book as the best.

Cozy in Texas said...

This sounds like an intriguing read.
Ann