Twice a year the library staff display their current book favorites for you to read and enjoy. Rate the books you read from the display by submitting a ballot at your branch in order to enter a drawing for a $25 gift card. Check out what the library staff considers current "good reads" and give us your feedback on our choices by voting at a branch and posting a comment.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

THE PHYSICK BOOK OF DELIVERANCE DANE by Katherine Howe

With flashbacks to the 17th century and the Salem Witch Trials, some suspense and a little magic, too, the intertwined stories of Connie and Deliverance will have you turning the pages to find out what happens next.

Reserve Book
Reserve Audiobook

Book Website
Book Trailer
Author Website
Author Interview
Author Talk
Author Facebook Page

Other Interesting Sites:
Salem Witchcraft Documents

Read-a-Likes

4 comments:

Ruby Cheesman said...

Wow! Great story plus I learned a lot more about the Salem Witch Trials than I was ever taught in school. I loved how the author weaves the past and present together.

Britt said...

My review of The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane

Anonymous said...

I didn't like it at all!

Kiersten said...

I couldn't handle this book. The protagonist was so incredibly dumb. I just couldn't get over it.