Twice a year the library staff display their current book favorites for you to read and enjoy. Rate the books you read from the display by submitting a ballot at your branch in order to enter a drawing for a $25 gift card. Check out what the library staff considers current "good reads" and give us your feedback on our choices by voting at a branch and posting a comment.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

SHINE SHINE SHINE by Lydia Netzer

A stunning, quirky character novel about love, motherhood, and what it means to be normal.

Place Hold on Book
Place Hold on Audiobook
Place Hold on eAudiobook

Read-a-Likes

Author Interview
Goodreads
Author’s Blog
Reading Group Guide
Reading Group Guide
Author's Facebook Page
Author on Twitter
Book Trailer

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I only made it 1/4 through the book. It has disturbing and explicit sexual abuse in the first few chapters and the f-word is sprinkled here and there. I was interested in the story, but I chose to stop reading because I don't appreciate the gory details.

Nellie said...

I didn't enjoy this book much at all. I read it but skipped parts of it.