Twice a year the library staff display their current book favorites for you to read and enjoy. Rate the books you read from the display by submitting a ballot at your branch in order to enter a drawing for a $25 gift card. Check out what the library staff considers current "good reads" and give us your feedback on our choices by voting at a branch and posting a comment.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

THE JOURNAL OF BEST PRACTICES by David Finch

Read the true story of one man’s journey to overcome his own Asperger’s caused quirks, tics, and obsessions and find a way to become a better husband, father, and human being.

Place Hold on Book
Place Hold on Audiobook

Read-a-Likes

Author’s Website
Author Interview

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting and insightful look into the mindset of autism.

Nellie said...

I thought this book was pretty good. I have a dear friend with Asperger's and it was nice to read about this man's struggle with it and what he was thinking. For those of us without the Asperger's, it's hard to know what is going on in their minds. This book is helpful.

Anonymous said...

I was told I would enjoy this book. Non-fiction is not my thing. However, the authors style of writing was very funny and captivating. Even when the misshap may not have been funny. I would find myself having to remember to breath.