Twice a year the library staff display their current book favorites for you to read and enjoy. Rate the books you read from the display by submitting a ballot at your branch in order to enter a drawing for a $25 gift card. Check out what the library staff considers current "good reads" and give us your feedback on our choices by voting at a branch and posting a comment.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

WIFE 22 by Melanie Gideon

Just when Alice Buckle feels her identity is being lost in everyday life as a wife, mother, part time drama teacher, Facebook chatter and Googler, she finds a life line: an anonymous marriage survey. But then she finds herself falling for the anonymous researcher . . .

Place Hold on Book
Place Hold on eBook
Place Hold on Audiobook
Place Hold on eAudiobook

Read-a-Likes

Author’s Website
Author Interview
Book Trailer

4 comments:

Nellie said...

Ok story, but could have cut out a lot. I felt like it would never end, but it was alright.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely enjoyed this book. I couldn't put it down. An excellent read.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't put this book down. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I gave it 5 stars. It was hard to put down.