Twice a year the library staff display their current book favorites for you to read and enjoy. Rate the books you read from the display by submitting a ballot at your branch in order to enter a drawing for a $25 gift card. Check out what the library staff considers current "good reads" and give us your feedback on our choices by voting at a branch and posting a comment.

Monday, July 1, 2013

TEN GIRLS TO WATCH by Charity Shumway

A struggling young writer receives a dream assignment of interviewing the fifty women who won the “Ten Girls to Watch” contest for a women’s magazine.



Author on Facebook
Author Interview 
Author Interview

3 comments:

Havilah said...

I just finished this one last night... (more like early this morning...). I loved it!

sc said...

I loved this book, I like how it wasn't a happily ever after. The story felt like something that could happen in real life, talks about the up's and down's in life. It was comical and the writing was wonderful! I'm glad the library recommended it otherwise I wouldn't have been inclined to pick it up.

Buchanan Fam said...

Loved it!! I felt like I was reading about my sister or best friend.