Twice a year the library staff display their current book favorites for you to read and enjoy. Rate the books you read from the display by submitting a ballot at your branch in order to enter a drawing for a $25 gift card. Check out what the library staff considers current "good reads" and give us your feedback on our choices by voting at a branch and posting a comment.

Monday, July 1, 2013

WHAT HAPPENED TO HANNAH by Mary Kay McComas

As a teenager, Hannah Benson ran away from home in order to save herself. Now, twenty years later, the past comes calling and delivers life-changing news: her mother and sister have died, leaving Hannah the guardian of a fifteen-year-old niece. Hannah must face her painful past for herself and her charge.

Place Hold on eBook


Author Interview

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Excellent book. It keep my interest all the way through. I read this book in 2 days. This Readers Choice block, I've found it hard to find Reader Choice books that I really enjoyed. Thank goodness they offered this book. It's WONDERFUL! ***5 STARS***

Brooke said...

Excellent book, good character development and story line. I gave it 4 stars.

Brooke said...

Excellent book. Good character development and story line held my attention. It was a little predictable and I felt the ending was a little abrupt. I gave it 4 stars.